Before our lives shifted in mid-March, the spring issue of The Friedensword was set to go to press and be sent to your home. To reduce costs, and to be sensitive to the times we’re living, we held off of printing; however, there is some good content that we want to share with you!
We hope you’ll take a moment to peruse this issue. In it you’ll find:
- A reflection on 70 years by Jenna Liechty Martin
- An introduction to Grand Family Camp (a new camp for August 2020)
- Camp apparel across the generations by Naomi Graber Leary
- Recognition of 2019 Camp Friedenswald Builders
- 2019 “By the numbers” — a glimpse into the work that’s gone into our Resilience & Sustainability Plan
While the content might read differently from where we find ourselves today, we trust you’ll find something that rings true. Again, here it is: The Friedensword, Volume 28: Issue 1, April 2020