Retreats at Camp Friedenswald are all about reconnecting – with yourself, friends new and old, nature, and with God – by disconnecting from the demands of day-to-day life.
As we look to Women’s Retreat (Sept 17-19), the following measures will be taken to reduce risk of spreading COVID-19:
- Face masks required for all indoor gatherings (minus meals)
- Outdoor dining available for all who feel more at ease eating outdoors (on cabin porches, in the amphitheater)
- Activities will occur outdoors, when possible
- Vaccination status will be asked of all participants (during on-line registration)
- Any unvaccinated participants will be housed in a single room
- Stay home if you’re feeling ill; a full refund will be provided upon request
- If at any point the planning committee or Camp Friedenswald determine we need to cancel or modify the retreat due to COVID, we will do so.
Women's Retreat 2021
September 17-19 Register
Cost: Women's Retreat Rate $160, Day only (no lodging) $80
Presenter: Dr. Sibonokuhle Ncube
Join us for spirit-filled worship, relaxation among friends, trails to wander, and water to rest by. This annual retreat, planned by women from across Central District Conference of MC USA, seeks to provide a place of connection and gathering for women.
This year’s retreat is being planned by women from Ohio (and Indiana) and includes time of worship, activity and rest.